Skip to content
Page load link
Pork Chops with Granny Smith Apples – Yum!
From Real Simple.com
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Lightly coat each cutlet with the flour mixture; set aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the apples with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, cut-side down, until golden-brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to 4 plates.
- Working in batches (add more oil if needed), cook the pork until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to the plates.
- Add the broth and vinegar to the skillet and simmer until slightly reduced, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the parsley.
- Serve the pork and apples with the pan sauce and mustard.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment