Slow cooked cranberry pork
From All Recipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup French salad dressing
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, salad dressing, and onion. Place pork in a slow cooker, and cover with the sauce mixture.
- Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 8 hours. Pork is done when the internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!