From Midwest Living.com:
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas, corn, or pea pods
- 1 8 ounce tub cream cheese spread with garden vegetables or chive and onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 9 ounce package frozen chopped cooked chicken breast
1. In a large saucepan cook tortellini according to package directions. Place frozen vegetable in colander. Drain the hot pasta over vegetables to thaw; return pasta-vegetable mixture to pan.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine cream cheese and milk; heat and stir until cheese is melted. Heat chicken according to package directions.
3. Stir cheese sauce into cooked pasta-vegetable mixture. Cook and gently stir until heated through. Spoon into individual serving bowls. Top with chicken. Makes 4 servings.
Leave A Comment