Is that the best name for a foodie website? Cook, eat, share? This is a recipe for a summer salad made from corn and orzo that came from cookeatshare.com.
- 5 cups Corn, fresh or frozen thawed
- 16 oz Orzo
- 1 cup Greek black olives, pitted & halved (black olives work here too)
- 2 Red Pepper, chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Basil, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook and drain orzo according to package directions.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.