From Cooking Light:
Warm Salad of Summer Squash with Swordfish and Feta
Hands-on: 15 min. Total: 30 min.
8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 (10-ounce) swordfish steak
¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1 medium yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise
8 squash blossoms, divided
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
¼ cup fresh dill fronds
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about ½ cup)
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta.
3. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil evenly over fish; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill fish 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Break into ¾-inch pieces.
4. Combine 1 tablespoon oil, squash, and zucchini in a large bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place vegetables, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 3 minutes or until lightly charred and just tender. Cool slightly. Cut into 1-inch lengths.
5. Cut 4 squash blossoms into ¼-inch-wide strips. Combine blossom strips, pasta, fish, squash, zucchini, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper, herbs, and juice in a large bowl; toss to coat. Top with feta; garnish with remaining squash blossoms.
SERVES 4 (serving size: about 2 cups)
CALORIES 458; FAT 19.1g (sat 5g, mono 10.2g, poly 2.1g); PROTEIN 25.2g; CARB 47.3g; FIBER 3g; CHOL 59mg; IRON 2.9mg; SODIUM 587mg; CALC 117mg
PHOTO: BECKY LUIGART-STAYNER; FOOD STYLING: KELLIE GERBER KELLEY; PROP STYLING: CINDY BARR
PORTRAIT: ANDRE BARANOWSKI
– See more at: http://simmerandboil.cookinglight.com/2013/08/05/todays-special-warm-salad-of-summer-squash-from-mp-taverna-in-new-york/#sthash.jNV8wlUu.dpuf