All this talk about what kids want to eat and what we want them to eat has inspired me to look up some better recipes. I love the name of the site, Sparkrecipe.com., that this recipe comes from.
Recipe courtesy Sparkrecipe.com Submitted by: SEABEACON8
Super Good, Super Quick!This recipe is spectacular! If you want an amazingly quick meal, this is the way to do it. For a little less tang, reduce the lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat your oven’s broiler (Hi setting). Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and garlic salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn fillets over and broil for 2-3 minutes longer. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. DON’T OVERCOOK!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SEABEACON8.
Leave A Comment